Thursday, January 14, 2010

Good News....???

I'm finding peaceful by keeping myself quite....sometimes i feel stupid....hmmm....nevermind...let the past be the past....
Now i want to open new chapter in my life without quarell with u.......
i got good news yesterday...i got job at Petrosains,KLCC....awesome....:) i feel confidence that i would not get that job coz i have too many competitors that are very good from me....

maybe it was my luck that i got that job....(my beloved say it to me)....this was god news for me...i got job....at least i have did something while waiting my result SPM.....ya...that's true....

I will miss my beloved.....nevermind....as long as we trust each other,love each other,no secret at all between us...i want u to know that i really love u....

haha...that's all....that's the good news for me....
bubbye....
want to clean my room first....

No comments:

Post a Comment